Everglades is one of Australia’s foremost heritage gardens
This treasure from the 1930s sits in twelve and a half acres of European-style gardens and native Australian bush with breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley in the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains.
• One of Australia’s foremost heritage gardens.
This 1930s treasure sits in 12.5 acres of European style landscaping and native bush with breathtaking views over the World Heritage Blue Mountains.
• Tea rooms with seating for up to 50 people
• National Trust shop featuring an array of Australian and locally made products
• Terraced lawns, garden theatre, stone walls, waterfall, fountains and a fabulous Art Deco house
• Group visits can include garden tours, lunches, picnics and morning or afternoon teas.
Each visit can be designed to meet all your needs
• Close to a number of Blue Mountains attractions and accommodation houses
National Trust Members - FREE ENTRY
Adult $10 - Concession $8 - Children $4
Spring & Summer (Daylight Savings)
Open daily 10am - 5pm
Autumn & Winter
Open daily 10am - 4pm